Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Blacksmith

So I've been working on this flash game as my main focus since production on Bacon Man has been slow. I did do some AI theory work on the enemies of Bacon Man, but that was not my main focus the past few weeks. Below is a character I came up with just this evening. He is the only NPC is the flash game so far, and he gives you a quest to retrieve his hammer so he may smith again!

This is the Blacksmith :-]

I am very content with the way he came out, but I may have to adjust his little aura animation as it seems a bit too sudden. I wish I could have a better resolution animation for you, but unfortunately this is the best I got.

Oh, also...here's the updated dungeon map since I didn't post it on Sunday as I said I would >_>

Yay! As you can see...the dungeon is the purple stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment